Wine Resources / Wine Information
From Around the World
Following you will find links to useful resources for wine from around the world. Most are sites sponsored by government trade organizations, grape grower associations, or wine maker associations. All have a common goal of promoting wine from a particular region of the world.
Wines of Argentina
- Wines of Argentina - Wines of Argentina represents more than 100 Argentine wineries with government support and is dedicated to promoting the Argentina brand within the wine industry.
Wines of Australia
- Association of Australian Boutique Winemakers
- Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology
- Australian Wine Research Institute
- Barossa Grape & Wine Association
- Bendigo Winegrowers Association
- Grape and Wine Research and Development Corporation
- The Great Southern Wine Producers Association
- Margaret River Wine Industry Association
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- Queensland Wine
- South Australian Wine Industry Association
- wineaustralia.com - wineaustralia.com is a publication of The Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation, which is an Australian Government statutory authority. This site is oriented more toward the Australian wine trade, but there is some interesting information for wine consumers as well.
- Winemakers Federation of Australia
- Wine Industry Association of Western Australia
Wines of Austria
- Wines From Austria - A Taste of Culture - A publication of the Austrian Wine Marketing Board (AWMB).
Wines of Brazil
- Wines From Brazil - A publication of IBRAVIN, the Brazilian Wine Institute.
Wines of Canada
- BC Wine Institute
- Association of BC Wine Growers
- Canadian Vintners Association
- Kamloops Winemakers Association
- Grape Growers of Ontario
- Prince Edward County Winegrowers Association.
- VQA Ontario - Ontario's Wine Authority.
- Quebec Winegrowers Association
- Wines of Ontario - Publication of the Wine Council Of Ontario.
- Wines of Canada - Wines of Canada is a publication of the Canadian Vintners Association.
- Winery Association of Nova Scotia
- Wineries of Onterio
Wines of Chile
- Wines of Chile - Wines of Chile is a promotional body representing Chilean wineries.
Wines of England
Wines of France
- Wines of France - Wines of France is a publication of Sopexa / Food and Wines From France, Inc., which was set up by the French Ministry of Agriculture to promote French food and beverage products.
Wines of Germany
- Wines of Germany - Wines of Germany (formerly known as the German Wine Information Bureau) is published by the U.S. office of the Deutsches Weininstitut. It is an excellent information source on German wines for U.S. consumers, members of the wine trade, and the media.
- Deutsches Weininstitut - The German-based website of the Deutsches Weininstitut.
Wines of Italy
- Italian Wine - Italian Wine is part of the Italian Made website, a publication of The Italian Trade Commission.
Wines of New Zealand
- Central Otago Winegrowers Association
- New Zealand Wine - New Zealand Wine is a publication of New Zealand Winegrowers, which was as a joint initiative of the New Zealand Grape Growers Council, and the Wine Institute of New Zealand. The web site, and its governing organization, promote the national and international interests of the New Zealand wine industry.
- Waiheke Winegrowers Association
Wines of Portugal
- Infovini - A portal Portguese wine funded by the Vine and Wine Institute (IVV-IP) and the Port and Douro Wine Institute (IVDP-IP).
Wines of Spain
- Vibrant Rioja - Vibrant Rioja is a partnership between the governing body for wines from the region of Rioja, Spain and Wines From Spain, under the auspices of the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade (ICEX).
- Wines From Spain - Vinos de Espaņa, or Wines from Spain, is a website of The Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade (Instituto Espaņol de Comercio Exterior, ICEX) to promote Spanish wine to wine professionals and wine consumers. Be sure to check out their calendar of events. and their complementary Wines From Spain Far From Ordinary Wine Guide.
Wines of South Africa
- Wines of South Africa - Wines of South Africa is a publication of WOSA SA, an independent non-profit company with the aim of promoting South African wine to the rest of the world. Most of the interesting information for wine consumers is in the country specific sites which are linked to from the home page. Click here for the Wines of South Africa, USA site.